Do you know How To Connect AirPods To Sony TV? Apple Airpods are the most widely used wireless earbuds today. It is an extremely comfortable and convenient tool for listening to your favorite songs or streaming. Not only can you use AirPods with Apple devices, but you can also use them on other devices like Android, smart TVs, etc. If you want to watch a favorite show on a big screen while still preserving privacy. Fortunately, with Sony’s SmartTV, you can connect your Airpods quickly and easily in just a few seconds. In today’s article, we will show you how to connect AirPods to Sony TV.
How to connect AirPods to Sony TV?
The Sony Smart TV has a Bluetooth feature, so you can quickly connect your AirPods. Before starting the process, make sure you keep your AirPods in pairing mode. Then put your AirPods in the charging case to prepare to connect to the TV, making sure that the lid is always open. Press and hold the button until the white light flashes. That means your AirPods are ready to pair with your Sony TV. While the Bluetooth pairing process may seem confusing, it’s actually very simple. Follow our step-by-step instructions on how to connect AirPods to Sony TV:
- Step 1: go to Settings, select Network and accessories, and select Bluetooth. Then scroll down and select Turn on Bluetooth.
- Step 2: Now click on Add device. Now, wait a while for your Sony TV to search for available devices.
- Step 3: Select your Airpods device name from the list. Click Pair. Now your device is connected and ready to use. You may have to try reconnecting your AirPods if you don’t hear a chime or you continue to see amber or red lights. That could indicate that there’s something wrong with the pairing process and you’ll need to try again. If you want to unpair your Airpods, tap Disconnect or unpair. Now you have learned how to connect AirPods to Sony TV, right?
How to deal with pairing problems
If you have completed the above steps but still cannot pair your Airpods with your Sony TV, please take care of a few factors as follows:
Put AirPods in pairing mode
One of the main reasons why your AirPods may not show up as a discoverable device on your Sony TV is that they are not in pairing mode. If your AirPods aren’t set up in pairing mode, they simply won’t be able to connect via Bluetooth to any devices. Now do the following steps:
- Place the AirPods inside the charging case and keep the lid open.
- Hold down the settings button (the small round button on the back of the box).
- Wait for the status light to turn white. Now AirPods is in pairing mode.
- Follow the steps above to connect.
Make sure your AirPods are charged
Another reason why your AirPods may not connect to a Sony TV is that they are not charging. Charging your AirPods is simple: Just put them in the charging case. To ensure battery life for your AirPods, always keep them inside the charging case when you’re not using them. According to Apple, your AirPods will last up to 5 hours on a single charge. You may also need to charge the charging case itself if the battery is low. It’s also very simple: Just plug the charging cord you received with your AirPods into the charging case port.
Make sure there are no devices paired with the TV
Once your TV has been paired with other devices before, it won’t be able to pair with AirPods now. Before going through the steps to pair your AirPods with your Sony TV, make sure you don’t have any other devices that have been paired with it before.
How to adjust the volume on a Sony TV?
Depending on the type of Sony TV you own, you may have difficulty adjusting the volume on your AirPods. The best way is to make sure that the volume on the AirPods is set to your preferred volume level before pairing it with the TV. To adjust the volume on AirPods, get your iPhone paired with it then go to Settings and select Bluetooth to find the AirPods name.
Tap the little “i” icon on your AirPods. Double-tap the right or left AirPod and select “Siri”. Do the same with the other side. After doing that, you can call Siri to turn up the volume. You can then disconnect from your iPhone and pair your AirPods with your Sony TV. You can also try looking for Bluetooth volume settings on your Sony TV that may be affecting the sound output in your AirPods.
To sum up, we have detailed instructions for you on how to connect AirPods to Sony TV via Bluetooth. However, it is important to follow all the steps properly for it to be done successfully. You also know what to do if the pairing fails thanks to our suggestions. Pair now to enjoy an exciting experience now. If you have any other issues, don’t hesitate to contact the Apple store for assistance.